Cool Debt Control photos

Some cool financial obligation management photos:

The Myrtles Plantation
debt administration
Image by Corey Ann
Myrtles Plantation

The Myrtles Plantation had been built in 1796 by General David Bradford and also at enough time had been called Laurel Grove. He existed indeed there together with partner and five children until his death in 1808 when their child Sara and her spouse Judge Clark Woodruff took over management of the plantation on her behalf mommy.

In 1823 Sarah died from yellow-fever followed in 1824 by two of the woman three kiddies James and Cornelia Gale. Clark stayed on to manage the plantation with his mother-in-law until 1830 whenever she died. After the woman death Clark took their only remaining kid, Mary Octavia and moved to Covington, Lousiana. He marketed the plantation in 1834 to Ruffin Gray Stirling along with his spouse Mary.

The Sterlings performed considerable restorations in the plantation, almost doubling it in proportions. Additionally they changed title from Laurel Grove to Myrtles due to the reported hauntings which were already connected with Laurel Grove. No cost was spared in renovations and lots of things had been put into keep the undesired spirits out including cherubs and crosses etched inside cup of primary entrances to your house. That they had 9 children within house but just 4 of those managed to get to adulthood. Ruffin died in 1854 and left the plantation to his spouse.

In 1865 Mary turned-over handling of the plantation to the woman girl Sarah along with her spouse William Drew Winter. Collectively they’d 6 young ones during the plantation with one, Kate, dying on chronilogical age of 3 of typhoid. Rumor has it that in their desprate need certainly to conserve their child, they called in a voodoo priestess to save lots of their particular daugther. They offered the plantation due to installing debts in 1868 but had the ability to get it in 1870.

In 1871 William Winters was called outside by an unknown caller and chance in the verandah. Relating to record, he died at that moment but relating to others, he managed to make it inside residence or more to the 17th step associated with primary foyer before dying in the partner’s arms. Mary remained supervisor associated with the plantation until her demise in 1880 when she offered the ownership to the woman son Stephen. By 1886 although plantation ended up being heavily with debt and ended up being sold.

It had many owners before it was eventually turned into a sleep & morning meal in 1980’s.

The house is well regarded as "The Many Haunted House in America" as a result of the range supposed murders to occur in the house. But just one murder is on record as reality and not fiction. The rest tend to be up for discussion.

#343 on Explore!

Ex Convento de Regina Coelli,Natividad de María Santisima,Cuauhtémoc,Ciudad de México.
debt administration
Image by Catedrales age Iglesias
Fotos Nuevas Mayo 2013

© Álbum 0158
By Catedrales e Iglesias
By Cathedrals and Churches
Arquidiócesis Primada de México
www.catedraleseiglesias.com

Ex Convento Regina Coeli (Natividad de María Santísima)
Párroco Señor Presbítero José Cenobio Ramírez Chávez
Calle de Bolivar No 92
Colonia Centro
C.P. 6080
Delegación Cuauhtémoc
Tel. 5709-2640
Tel.
Fax. 5709-6272

En 1573 la administración virreinal cedió amplios terrenos a las religiosas concepcionistas en el viejo calpulli prehispánico de Moyotlán (más tarde barrio de San Juan) con el fin de que establecieran un convento.

Los angeles fundación, dedicada a la Reina del Cielo traducción de la expresión latina Regina Coeli y a la Natividad de los angeles Virgen María, fue aprobada por el Papa Gregorio XIII en 1578.

El templo del monasterio se edificó en el ángulo que forman las actuales calles de Bolívar y Regina, frente a un espacio libre que ya en el siglo XVII se conocía con el nombre de Plaza Chiquita de Regina. Su forma unusual se origino en el trazo de una de las acequias que atravesaban ese baldío. El convento y el templo primitivos fueron muy pobres, con cimentación deficiente.

Los angeles reestructuración de estos edificios se realizó en 1656 a expensas de Melchor de Terreros. El templo se reformo después y se abrió el 13 de septiembre de 1731. Los angeles obra la proyectó el arquitecto Miguel Custodio Durán y la financió el arzobispo José Lanciego y Eguilaz.

Como todas las plazas y calles de la ciudad colonial anteriores a la gestión del virrey Revillagigedo, la Plaza de Regina no escapó a la suciedad y abandono en que se encontraban los espacios exteriores de la metrópoli: falta de drenaje conveniente, encharcamientos constantes, ausencia de empedrados y banquetas y carencia de iluminación nocturna, que la convertían en un lugar peligroso durante las noches. Además, en ella frecuentemente se asentaban tianguis y tablados de toda índole, habiendo sido utilizada, incluso, para poder matanza de animales, mezclándose a todas esas incomodidades el espectáculo de mendigos y menesterosos que se aposentaban en ella durante las funciones religiosas.

Transformación radical sufrió la plaza al ser exclaustradas las monjas concepcionistas, conjuntamente con las de otras órdenes religiosas, el 8 de marzo de 1863, y aunque estas volvieron al convento durante el imperio de Maximiliano de Habsburgo, el 14 de noviembre de 1867 se entregó el convento a los angeles Secretaría de Guerra, sirviendo de cuartel tambien hasta el 15 de junio de 1871, cuando el gobierno de los angeles República lo dió, en pago de adeudos, al acaudalado Ramón Obregón.

El templo, por su zona, permaneció abierto al culto. Un informe rendido por el regidor del ramo en 1868, hace mención de las obras realizadas con el fin de que desaparecieran la insalubridad y los muladares acumulados en la plaza, donde ya existía una fuente pública que cuidaban las autoridades de la ciudad, insistiendo en que debía barrerse y regarse muchos de los días "por los aguadores que concurren a la fuente de Regina a sacar agua", así como para que los areneros, carboneros, zacateros o cualquier otro tratante de este género, asearan el lugar que ocupasen con sus mercaderías. Además, en febrero de ese mismo año, se instalaron faroles de hojalata con aparatos de gas líquido, de trementina, de veinte luces, sustituyendo al alumbrado de aceite instalado por la administración colonial.

Gracias a la generosidad y filantropía de la señorita María Concepción Máxima Béistegui y García, quien a su muerte, ocurrida en 1873, cedió sus bienes para poder la fundación de un hospital en lo que fuera el Convento de Regina, se pudieron salvar de la destrucción, que se había iniciado poco un poco antes, el claustro key y las crujías adyacentes al mismo. Así, el denominado Hospital Concepción Béistegui, después de laboriosa adaptación, fue inaugurado por el Gral. Porfirio Díaz el 21 de marzo de 1886.

El resto del convento fue dividido en lotes, construyéndose en su sitio diferentes casas y locales sin ningún valor arquitectónico. En 1967, las autoridades del Departamento del Distrito Federal, ante la necesidad de contar con amplios espacios abiertos en esta zona de la ciudad, eligieron la Plaza de Regina como una de las primeras en la restauración de los centros cívicos capitalinos.

Entonces la plaza fue cerrada al tránsito vehicular en el tramo de la calle de Regina que corría frente al templo, dejándolo fluir únicamente por la calle lateral ubicada al norte de los angeles plaza, y llevando el pavimento pétreo, en adoquín de San Luis Potosí, hasta la fachada misma del templo. Los árboles existentes fueron reubicados al norte de los angeles plaza para permitir mayor visibilidad al edificio.
Informacion tomada de
www.ciudadanosenred.org.mx/node/16488

Ex Convent Regina Coeli (Nativity of Mary)
Mr. Priest Pastor Jose Ramirez Chavez Cenobio
Bolivar Street No 92
Cologne Center
C.P. 6080
Cuauhtemoc
Mexico City
Phone 5709-2640
Phone
Fax. 5709-6272

In 1573 the colonial management offered the roomy grounds of this old religious Conceptionists calpulli prehispanic Moyotlan (later district of San Juan) to determine a convent.

The inspiration, focused on the Queen of Heaven translation for the Latin Regina Coeli while the Nativity regarding the Virgin Mary, was approved by Pope Gregory XIII in 1578.

The temple associated with the monastery had been built in the position created by the current streets of Bolívar and Regina, when compared with free-space in the seventeenth century and had been known called Piazza Regina Chiquita. Its unusual shape started in the stroke of 1 of the canals running through this wasteland. The convent while the primitive church had been very poor, poor foundation.

The restructuring of those structures was done in 1656 at the expense of Melchor de Terreros. The temple ended up being later on reformed and opened on September 13, 1731. The task had been created by the architect Miguel Custodio Durán and funded the Archbishop Jose Lanciego and Eguilaz.

As with any the squares and streets associated with the colonial city prior to the management of Viceroy Revillagigedo, Plaza Regina would not escape the dirt and neglect that have been outdoors areas of this metropolis: not enough appropriate drainage, ponding constant, no paving and pavements and not enough evening illumination, which became a dangerous spot at night. Additionally, she frequently settled swap suits and tablados of most types, having already been used, even to killing animals, blending each one of these discomforts the spectacle of beggars and needy that aposentaban there for spiritual features.

Square underwent radical transformation whenever exclaustradas the Franciscan nuns, together with those of other religious orders, the March 8, 1863, and even though these gone back to the monastery during the reign of Maximilian of Hapsburg, 14 November 1867 provided the convent on Secretary of War, providing as headquarters until June 15, 1871, whenever federal government regarding the Republic gave it in payment of debts, the rich Ramón Obregón.

The chapel, at the same time, remained available for worship. A study given by the ruler associated with sector in 1868, tends to make reference to the work undertaken to fade away unhealthiness and middens gathered within the square, in which there was clearly currently a public source guarded the city authorities, insisting he swept and watered everyday "by the watermen which attend Regina source to-draw water" and for litter cardboard boxes, coal, or other dealership zacateros for this kind, asearan reside the place using their product. Moreover, in February of the year, tin lanterns had been set up with liquid gas appliances, turpentine, twenty lights, changing oil lights put in by the colonial administration.

Thanks to the generosity and philanthropy of skip Maria Conception tall Beistegui and Garcia, who at his death in 1873, transferred its possessions towards first step toward a hospital with what ended up being after the Convent of Regina, had been saved from destruction, that had begun fleetingly before, the key cloister as well as the bays right beside it. So-called Beistegui Conception Hospital, after laborious adaptation, was inaugurated by General Porfirio Diaz on March 21, 1886.

All of those other convent had been divided in to lots, built several houses in place and local architectural pointless. In 1967, the authorities associated with the Federal District, into need for available spaces in this area of ​​the town, elected Regina Square as one of the first in the repair of civic facilities into the money.

Then square ended up being shut to traffic regarding the stretch of Regina Street that went opposite the temple, only allowing it to flow down the side road simply north of square, carrying the stone pavement in San Luis Potosi cobble within the facade of the temple it self. Current woods were relocated to your north of square to permit greater visibility into the building.